Create custom, reusable stencils with the revolutionary Ikonart Custom Stencil Making Kit. Our silkscreen stencil film is designed to make reusable, custom stencils at home in just three easy steps - print, expose, rinse! Ikonart Smart Screen Stencils are the fastest, smartest and easiest way to create reusable stencils and the kit comes with everything you need to get started. As long as you have a laser or inkjet printer, you can use our kit!
Create Custom Stencils in 3 Simple Steps:
- PRINT - Design artwork and print it onto the Inkjet Film or Laser Film.
- EXPOSE - Expose your printed image onto the Ikonart Stencil Film using the exposure stand and UV LED light that come in the kit. Exposure time is 35 seconds using the Ikonart light stand. Please note that exposure times will vary if you use a different exposure light. We highly recommend using our Ikonart exposure unit for best results.
- RINSE - Rinse film under warm water to reveal your stencil!
After your stencil dries, you are ready to start using your stencil. The possibilities are endless! The Ikonart Kit comes with our original blue Ikonart Stencil Film. This film is perfect for customizing glass, ceramic, chalkboards, and other smooth, flat surfaces. If you want to print on fabric, then our Textile Add-on Bundle is for you (see below).
Ikonart Kit 3.0 Features (compared to 2.0 Kit)
- Removed 5-sheet pack of blue stencil film
- Added 6-sheet combo pack of blue and purple film - now you can try both!
- Added 2 oz. jar of Etchall Etching Crème
Ikonart Custom Stencil Making Kit Includes:
- Exposure Stand (dimensions when setup 14" W x 14" L x 18.5" H)
- UV LED Light (120 Voltage, 30 Watt, 3 prong cord - rated for 85-265V AC)
- Ikonart Stencil/Textile Film Combo Pack - includes 3 sheets of Ikonart Stencil Film and 3 sheets of Ikonart Textile Film (10" x 12" sheets, Made in the USA)
- 2 Clear Exposure Sheets (inside combo film packet)
- Inkjet Printer Film (8.5" x 11" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
- Laser Printer Film (8.5" x 11" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
- Ikonart Clipboard
- Ikonart Plastic Squeegee
- Etchall Etching Crème (2 oz)
- Exposure Stand Setup Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Printed Inkjet Sample
- Finished Stencil Sample
- Coupon code for the free Ikonart Stencil SVG Starter Bundle from So Fontsy - includes 30 free svg design files ($90 value)
- Coupon code for $100 credit in the So Fontsy Card Redemption Section - with over 3,000 SVG designs and fonts to choose from ($100 value)
- SDS for Ikonart Stencil Film available upon request
TEXTILE ADD-ON BUNDLE
If you want to print on fabric or other textured surfaces, our Ikonart Textile Bundle is the perfect companion to the Ikonart Custom Stencil Kit. The Textile Bundle comes with our purple Ikonart Textile Film which has a more aggressive adhesive and is perfect for printing on textiles, shirts, tea towels, throw pillows, wood and other textured surfaces that require a stickier stencil.
GOOD ARTWORK & PRINTER SETTINGS
A good stencil starts with good artwork. Read our High Quality Artwork Guide before making your stencils. Depending on if you have an inkjet or laser printer, please also read our Inkjet Printer Guide or Laser Printer Guide for printer setting recommendations, artwork tips, how to troubleshoot common problems and printer recommendations.
NOTE ON POST-EXPOSURE
Post-exposing our Ikonart Stencil Film will increase the durability when reusing your stencils. After you washout and dry your stencil for the first time, just pop it back under the exposure light for a minimum of 2 minutes (we recommend 2-3 minutes; you cannot over post-expose the film). This step is absolutely necessary to increase the durability when washing and re-washing your stencil for multiple uses.
Our stencil films are made in the USA at our headquarters in Duluth, Minnesota. They have been independently tested by InfoTox International to ensure they are safe when used as directed. They meet all health requirements of the Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA) and conform to ASTM D-4236.