Our Laser Printer Film is a heat-stable drafting film for the creation of positives to be used when exposing IKONART Stencil Film. It is an economical alternative to more expensive orthochromatic film. Laser Printer Film offers excellent toner retention keeping the black areas dense enough to block UV light during exposure.
Important Note: If you find that your stencils are not holding the detail that you would like, you may not be getting enough density with your laser printer. Try the Toner Enhancement Spray on your Laser Printer Film. Density of your ink is important so that it blocks the UV light from the IKONART Stencil Film during exposure. This is especially important for high detail artwork.
- To be used with Laser Printers
- Sheet Size: 8.5 in. x 11 in. (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Available Pack Size: 10-Sheet or 100-Sheet
- Made in the USA (Cedartown, GA)
- Recommended: Use Toner Enhancement Spray to increase the density of your artwork when printing on our Laser Printer Film
- We Recommend:
- Using Toner Enhancement Spray for Density