If you just got the Ikonart Custom Stencil Kit and you don't know what to do next, you are in the right spot! We've broken the whole process into separate videos to make it easier to digest. We will be adding more videos soon! You can also find more project ideas and how-to videos on our YouTube channel.
Here are some helpful links to get you started as well:
- Ikonart Quick Start Guide pdf (instructions in case you lost the one that came with the kit)
- Exposure Time Cheat Sheets pdfs (print and hang by your exposure unit)
- Stencil Care & Instructions pdf (print it out!)
- The Importance of High Quality Artwork
- Artwork FAQ
- Using Cricut Design Space for Artwork
- Inkjet Printer Tips
- Laser Printer Tips
- What Paints & Inks to Use Based on Surface
- Storing Ikonart Stencils
- Tips for Screen Printing on Fabric with Ikonart
Ikonart 101: Setting Up The Exposure Stand
The first thing to do after you receive your kit is to get the stand setup. It's super easy and this video takes you through it step-by-step.
Ikonart 101: Make Your First Stencil
Every kit has an artwork sample in it and we recommend making a small stencil using that artwok to get started. That way you can see the magic happen right away!