Speedball Opaque Fabric Screen Printing Inks offer great coverage, smooth workability, and easy cleanup. These water-based fabric opaque inks are permanent on fabric once properly heat set. The opaque inks have an iridescent, pearly appearance.
After printing on fabric your ink will dry, but you still need to “cure” your ink to the fabric, also known as heat setting. Speedball water-based fabric opaque inks can be cured by using a household iron. Check your iron settings compared to the fabric you printed on. Use only fabrics that can be subjected to temperatures of at least 275°-375° F. Do not use nonporous fabrics such as nylon. Place a piece of paper (simple copy paper is best) over top of your printed design and cure with a hot iron for 1-2 minutes.
- Water-soluble screen printing inks
- Opaque inks have an iridescent/pearly appearance
- Made for printing on paper and textiles
- Perfect for t-shirts
- Easy clean up with soap and water
- Includes (6) 4oz jars of Opaque Fabric Screen Printing Ink (Silver, Raspberry, Blue Topaz, Citrine, Pearly White, Black Pearl)