Check out this list of resources meant to enhance your IKONART Custom Stencil projects and make your life easier!
There is a wide variety of paint and ink available on the market that work with IKONART Stencils. Water-based paints and inks are recommended. Here are some of our favorites.
- Coco's Chalky Paints - The powder that pays it forward. Turn ANY flat latex or acrylic paint into a chalk paint with Coco's Magic Powder.
- Unicorn SPiT - It's time to let your creative juices flow! The possibilities are endless with these vibrant paints.
- PiNCHiE POWDER - Turn your Unicorn SPiT paints into chalk paint.
- B&B etchall® etching crème - Create an etched finish on glass, mirror, ceramic, porcelain, marble and slate.
- Mr. Nola's Glitter - After you peel back your stencil, top your wet paint with this top-of-the-line glitter for a dazzling effect.
Supplies for Screen Printing T-Shirts
Although IKONART Stencils do work on fabric, they were not designed for high-production screen printing runs. Use these products to make screen printing t-shirts easier.
- Sticky, Non-Slip Adhesive Mat - Keep your fabric in place with this tacky mat.
- Wooden Screen Printing Frame - Remove the mesh and replace with your imaged IKONART Stencil for easy screen printing!
- Screen Printing Fabric Ink - Speedball Water Soluble Screen Printing Inks offer full coverage and smooth workability.
- Fabric Squeegee - Push more ink through your stencil with a squeegee designed for screen printing.
- Double Sided Fabric Tape - Keep your shirt secure and/or tape the stencil on the shirt to keep it from moving around.
Pre-Made Custom Stencils
Want a custom stencil but don't want to buy the whole kit? These crafters are using IKONART Stencil Film to create custom stencils so you don't have to.
- Stencils N More - pre-made designs or upload a custom design
- The Chalk Pair - pre-made designs
- Vintage Autumn - pre-made designs or upload a custom design