We introduced the Ikonart® Custom Stencil Kit in January 2019 at Creativation in Phoenix, AZ.
Although Ikonart® is a new product, our parent company, the IKONICS® Corporation, has over 65 years of experience developing imaging products and technologies for a variety of industries. IKONICS® is headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota.
We would love for you to carry our products in your store! If you are interested in wholesale options, please contact us today.
Yes! Our Affiliate Program went live in April of 2019. If you are interested in becoming an affiliate, please register today! or check out our Affiliate FAQ page for more information. NOTE: You must fill out a W9 form in order to be an affiliate for IKONART.
For information about ordering Ikonart® in Europe, please contact our European distributor, HARKE Imaging. Our European kits have a light with an EU plug, as well as A4 size inkjet film.
If you ordered an item that is on back order, we will not charge your credit card until your order ships. Every bank treats pre-authorization charges differently. Some banks will only hold a pre-auth charge for a few days, some for longer. Once your kit ships, you will see the charge on your credit card.
Due to changes in state law, IKONICS® Corporation – parent company of Ikonart® – is required to charge sales tax on all shipments unless we have a current, signed tax exemption certificate on file. If you are tax exempt on your purchases from Ikonart®, please send a signed tax exemption certificate to us via email or mail us a hard copy.
You can login to your account at any time to check your order status. Here is what the different order statuses mean:
- Awaiting Payment: Your order has been received but it has not been entered into our system yet. If you paid with a credit card your order status will show as "Awaiting Payment" because we do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Awaiting Fulfillment: Your order has been received but it has not been entered into our system yet. If you paid with PayPal your order status will show as "Awaiting Fulfillment" and PayPal will collect the funds immediately.
- Awaiting Shipment: Your order has been received and entered into our system. Everything looks great and it will be shipping soon.
- Shipped: Your order has shipped and tracking information has been added to the order.
- Complete: Your order has shipped and your credit card has been billed.