Introducing the Teresa Collins Ikonart Custom Stencil Kit! This limited edition kit was curated by Teresa Collins exclusively for the Teresa Collins Collection at Ikonart. The Teresa Collins Kit includes everything that our original kit includes plus four additional items: a pre-imaged textile stencil with artwork designed by Teresa, a chalk paste in Teresa's signature blush color, a set of inspirational buttons designed by Teresa, and a silicone black squeegee so you can get started creating right away.
Create Custom Reusable Stencils in 4 Easy Steps:
- PRINT - Design artwork and print it onto the Inkjet Film or Laser Film (included in kit) using your inkjet or laser printer.
- EXPOSE - Expose your printed image onto the Ikonart Stencil Film for 35 seconds using the exposure stand and UV LED light (everything included in the kit).
- RINSE - Rinse film under warm water to reveal your stencil.
- DRY & POST-EXPOSE - let your stencil dry completely then post-expose for 2 minutes... you are now ready to use your stencil!
The possibilities are endless! The Ikonart Kit comes with our original blue Ikonart Stencil Film. This film is perfect for customizing glass, ceramic, chalkboards, and other smooth, flat surfaces. If you want to print on fabric, then our Textile Add-on Bundle is for you (see below).
Teresa Collins Ikonart Custom Stencil Kit Includes:
- Exposure Stand (dimensions when setup 14" W x 14" L x 18.5" H; 4 lbs)
- UV LED Light (120 Voltage, 30 Watt, 3 prong cord - rated for 85-265V AC; on/off switch)
- Ikonart Stencil Film (10" x 12" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
- 2 Clear Exposure Sheets (included in Stencil Film packet)
- Inkjet Printer Film (8.5" x 11" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
- Laser Printer Film (8.5" x 11" 5-Sheet Pack, Made in the USA)
- Ikonart Clipboard
- Ikonart Plastic Squeegee
- Ikonart Black Silicone Squeegee
- Teresa Collins Life Is Beautiful Pre-Imaged Stencil
- Teresa Collins Chalk Paste in Blush Pink
- Teresa Collins Inspirational Button Set (includes nine pins)
- Exposure Stand Setup Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Printed Inkjet Sample
- Finished Stencil Sample
- SDS for Ikonart Stencil Film available upon request
TEXTILE ADD-ON BUNDLE
If you want to print on fabric or other textured surfaces, our Ikonart Textile Bundle is the perfect companion or add-on to the Teresa Collins Ikonart Custom Stencil Kit. The Textile Bundle comes with our purple Ikonart Textile Film which has a stronger adhesive and thicker mesh. It is perfect for printing on textiles, shirts, tea towels, throw pillows, wood and other textured surfaces that require a stickier stencil.
GOOD ARTWORK & PRINTER SETTINGS
A good stencil starts with good artwork. Read our High Quality Artwork Guide before making your stencils. Depending on if you have an inkjet or laser printer, please also read our Inkjet Printer Guide or Laser Printer Guide for printer setting recommendations, artwork tips, how to troubleshoot common problems and printer recommendations.
NOTE ON POST-EXPOSURE
Post-exposing our Ikonart Stencil Film will increase the durability when reusing your stencils. After you washout and dry your stencil for the first time, just pop it back under the exposure light for a minimum of 2 minutes (we recommend 2-3 minutes; you cannot over post-expose the film). This step is absolutely necessary to increase the durability when washing and re-washing your stencil for multiple uses.
Our stencil films are made in the USA at our headquarters in Duluth, Minnesota. They have been independently tested by InfoTox International to ensure they are safe when used as directed. They meet all health requirements of the Labeling of Hazardous Art Materials Act (LHAMA) and conform to ASTM D-4236.